APUSH Title

APUSH Title

Sunday, March 15, 2020

Update on the College Board quizzes and turnitin.com deadlines

I have opened up the Unit VIII College Board quizzes (hopefully...but let me know if you cannot still access them). I don't have a closing date for them, so you will have time after we get back to finish them. I also have extended the deadline for the contextualization and thesis statements to April 10 tentatively. That also may change.

I will try to see if I can change the deadlines for the Edpuzzle videos.

I also will open up some other College Board quizzes and other activities, such as long essays. I have opened up the Unit VII quizzes for you to go back and look at again. These will not be graded, but are for your review, if you choose to utilize them. I am going to try to open more of these on the College Board site, but none of these are required for you to do.